Tabs

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Double Digits!!

We have a 10 month old in the house!! 
=(
This baby is growing way too quickly for my liking. He is SO fun right now. He has a little bit of fire in him, like his sister. He's pretty sassy and has a T-E-M-P-E-R - holy moly. 
Some quick facts about our boy {I know I just did this so this one will be short}
**He has 7 teeth all the way in - one silly bottom tooth is holding out on us. He is also getting all 4 molars, one I can finally feel the corners of. 
**He is super mobile and into everything - especially electronics. He gets into the cabinets where the DVD's are and smashes his fingers on a daily basis. 
**He gives kisses on command and is just such a sweet baby boy. 
**He's still obsessed with his sister and flaps his arms and legs when he sees her
**He gives great hugs and pats my back when I get him up from his crib. He is seriously the SWEETEST baby I've ever encountered.
**He's still sleeping great (for the most part, both kids have little colds right now) - bed between 6:00-6:30, up to eat between 6:00 - 6:30, then he's usually up for the day but will occasionally go back to sleep for a half an hour or so.  

Here are some 10 month pics (the "official" 10 month tie pics will be coming ;) )
{{Riki - if this doesn't get you up here, I give up.}}















2 comments:

Joe, Riki, and Caydence said...

I'm in my way ;), but seriously this will be a discussion for the summer planning :)

Lynn said...

Oh man. Is he ever stunning! Great shots too.