Tabs

Friday, April 27, 2012

11 Months and nearly 12!!

This post is WAY too late. :(
Quinn turned 11 months old on April 4, and now his FIRST birthday is one week from today. That fact makes my heart break into a billion pieces!! He's my sweet, sweet little baby boy and I don't want him to grow up! I want to freeze my kids as they are!
My heart breaks at the thought of my tiny baby turning 1. I can't even believe it. I have NO idea where the year has gone but I am so thankful for Quinn. He has completed our family and is AMAZING in every way.
I am going to do his one year post soon so I won't put too much here, but just know that my children are nothing short of fabulous.

He's a pretty quiet boy (hello, his sister is a child prodigy, there's never a second for him to get a word in!) He doesn't say too many words - mama, dada, ball. He LOVES to wave and waves at us all the time and at people we pass in the store. He waves out the door at the dogs and to people on TV! When I lay him down for a nap he waves bye bye to me, it's the sweetest thing ever! He has two different sounds he makes when he wants food - one means he wants food and one means he wants a drink! His favorite drink is his Vanilla Coconut milk.
He is a very silly boy and his personality is great! Couldn't ask for better! He loves to laugh and be tickled, and he just is so sweet. I have never met anyone that just radiates sweetness the way that he does.
Without further ado - here are his 11 month pictures, from about 3 weeks ago! Oops!





 And here he is going to town on a banana!! :)






No comments: