Tabs

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Chalk Photos

My friend Liz is a genius. 
She had the idea that for my next Mini Photo Sessions we do it together and do chalk pictures - they're popular on Pinterest right now and I thought it was a great idea!! She's a fabulous artist and the other night they came over and we brainstormed and did a couple practice pictures! 

This one is to match Quinn's birthday theme! I think I'll blow it up and hang it at his party! You can't see, but the boat says "USS Quinn - 1"
 Then we moved to the blacktop which worked MUCH better, and Liz came up with a tree swing idea for the girls!! (When we do it for "real" I will use a much taller ladder so that I can look down directly upon the kids as I take the picture, rather than from an angle.)


 I love each of these girls so much!! They have so much fun together and I've loved watching them all grow up the last 3 1/2 years! (Shelby - on the far left - and Paiton - far right - are one month to the day apart!!)

 BFF's!!

No comments: