I have to post this story before I forget.
This morning Matt had to run to the store to get dog food and he came back with donuts for us. Paiton had one with pink frosting and sprinkles. She was playing with the sprinkles and then proclaimed "This is like a nipple!" Matt and I both choked on our donuts and because I couldn't speak or I'd laugh Matt said "What??" And Paiton said "It's a nipple!" Again Matt: "What!?" Again Paiton: "It's a nipple!"
We were dying trying to hold our laughter in and finally Matt got Paiton to tell him "It's like a little bite of food, a nipple!" Both Matt and I said "Oh a NIBBLE!" Paiton: "Yeah, a nipple!" It was so funny! Then Paiton took two sprinkles and said "Look, two nipples!" :)
Then Paiton took my chocolate bar and ate all of the chocolate off the top of a chunk. She then said to Matt "Daddy, Mommy will be so surprised when she sees that I ate all of her chocolate!" Hahaha!!
Friday, April 13, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment