Quinn is ELEVEN months old today!!!! :(
I don't really want to talk about because it breaks my heart a little bit. He's probably our last baby and he's almost not a baby. I wish I could freeze him just like he is (now that he's a good sleeper!)
I may have cried last night telling Matt that today would be a month away from his first birthday. I am sure I will be sporadically crying for the next month: you've been warned.
Here is what I looked like exactly a year ago, 35 weeks pregnant (yikes! - not a good look for me!)
And one year later I have this:
The cutest, sweetest, baby boy in all the world.
Yesterday was a cRaZy day for us. I hate, HATE those days. Quinn was up at 5:20, nurse him, feed him, take a shower, get Paiton up for school, get her ready, take her to school, come home, put Q down for a nap, try to work and get my timesheets in and the computer crashed 4, FOUR, times while I tried to do that. Quinn only slept 40 minutes and then was up and getting into everything. Hurry and pick P up early, take her to the dentist. Sit in the dentist chair with both kids on my lap b/c although P liked the hygienist she was scared of the dentist. Hurry home, feed the kids lunch, put Quinn down for a nap and try to finish working, another 40 minute nap and two more computer crashes. Both kids whining and needing attention and getting into everything. Have mom come over to babysit while I run off to Boise for the second time that day to do a photoshoot. Rush back home, grab the kids and throw them in the car to drive to Nampa for dance class. Forget Quinn's dinner so listen to a screaming baby all during dance class. Aggghhhhh!!
I hate Tuesdays! Especially that one! I didn't get to breath or pee the entire day. Not cool.
I feel like time flies by and there is no way Quinn should be 11 months old already! But...he is.
So I guess it's time to start planning a party.







1 comment:
Ahh, I don't like it when they grow up, and I didn't even get to meet him as a baby :(
Post a Comment