Tabs

Monday, April 9, 2012

Our weekend in Instagram

Here is our weekend in Instagram phone pictures: 
Quinn spent a day and a half throwing up, poor guy. He ONLY wanted to be held, but I had work to do, which means I spent some time like this:
 And means I had to wash all the couch cushion covers
 BUT, sister can ALWAYS make him smile!
 Hi, my name is Quinn and I have man-hair! 
 Our tree in our backyard is blooming
 Good thing we're obsessed with DB so that we had plenty of cups for Easter egg dying! 
 We finally got the kids a swing set!! A big, BIG thanks to Daddy and Papa for moving it (which I heard was a pain!) I'm going to paint it pretty and I already have swings ready to be bolted in!
 We went to cousin Kylie's third birthday party!



 Paiton has had a cold for a couple days now. Not a big deal, just a very stuffy nose. Today Quinn woke up with it as well! This afternoon Paiton told me she didn't want to eat lunch, but that if I made her a bed on the floor she'd "go right to sleep and take a good nap." So I did, and she did. She slept for nearly 3 hours, and THAT lets me know she's not feeling well! :(
I do have some real Easter pictures to share as well - that's my next post!!

No comments: