If I haven't mentioned it before, I will now. My friend Liz is a genius. She is super creative and just such a good and fun mom. She had an idea and needed my help with it. She had told her girls that the Easter Bunny mails Magic Jelly Beans to kids who are good. You plant the jelly beans and then on Easter morning they'll have grown into a surprise! So I made her kids some magic beans and she made Paiton and Quinn some! On Sunday Liz dropped them into our mailbox. I told Paiton about the Easter Bunny and she was eager to check and see if she was good enough to be one of the lucky kids the Easter Bunny mailed magic jelly beans to!
We got home from an Easter egg hunt (which I do have pictures of...) and she immediately ran to check the mail!
How cute is this!?
So beyond excited to open it!
Ooooh!
Time to plant them!
Then it was time for snuggles. Quinn is always, always hugging Paiton!
And I don't think I posted these yet...sorry if I did. I have no memory. But how cute is this little man!? Seriously!!! Gorgeous. We have people stop us everywhere we go to look at him and touch him (ew) and comment on his eyes! Love this boy!





No comments:
Post a Comment