Tabs

Sunday, September 28, 2008

BABY SHOWER!!!

Hi!!! I am so excited to be putting up pictures of my BABY SHOWER!! I didn't think it would ever be time for me to have one, but it was!! It was a great day and I wish I could do it all over again! Thank you to Amy and my Mom for planning it and to Grandma for letting us (always) use her house! Thanks to everyone who came: Angie, Tricia, Aunt Lisa, Kathy, Grandma Doris, Karen and the boys, Carissa, Cami, Fiya, Debbie, Cadon, Spencer, Dad, Matt, Grandpa and of course everyone else that sent us presents in the mail! I'm working on those thank you cards :)

We got lots of great stuff. I didn't want to bore everyone by posting every thing we got and all the pictures, but we got a lot of stuff!! Matt is at tennis right now and I am headed down to the nursery to begin going through clothes and tearing tags off to get stuff washed! Woohoo! I love washing baby clothes!

Here are the pictures I have. Our little camera is really a piece of baby poop and doesn't take good pictures. I didn't want Matt to have to go get the good one from his school so I thought we'd suffer through. So when I go to Mom's I'm going to steal her pictures and put some more up! Just what you were hoping for! So check back later.....! :)

The SUPER cute table!Me and Amy - the host!! :)
Look how beautiful my cake is!!
Daddy and I and our cake!
Matt got the Recaro car seat he wanted SOOOO badly!!
Grandpa and I. He won the game where you have to estimate how long a piece of string would fit around my belly. He got it EXACT. Way to go! You know who lost and cut off the biggest piece of string? My husband!

Playing the game where you guess what kind of candy bar the "poop" is? Is that poop or chocolate?
Aunt Lisa and Tricia playing the poop game.
Angie getting ready to smell the poop.
Carissa and Grandma guessing the baby food.

Matt, Kathy, Grandma Doris, and Me!
Spencer so kindly volunteered a lot of his afternoon to put our stroller together. He rocks!! I don't think he even had to use the directions! A very proud Abba showing off his masterpiece. How cute is he!?
Uncle Matt Matt and Cadon :)
Me in my get up :)
Spencer was exhausted after he built the stroller. Pai says thanks Spencer! Even Frank Senatra needs a nap....

Me pushing the stroller after it was built. Yes, I am going to walk like that. I have to be a cool mom. Me with all the garb. Stroller, car seat, diaper bag, and baby sling.
Matt and I by our cute balloons :)
Grandma, Me, and Mama!! The other hostesses.
This is what happens when you force a two year old to love you and give you "hugs". He gives you punches to the face instead.

The boys decided they must let the balloons go outside. Cadon was wanting to suck the helium so bad it was killing him! So we ended that problem right away! Bye bye balloons!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ashley and Matt,
I am so excited for the premier of Paiton. God bless you all.
Barb
Ashley, you are absolutely beautiful