These pictures loaded in a weird order and I'm too lazy to change them around sooo...bare with me! :)
On Thursday Matt, Paiton and I had to venture over to Mom and Dad's to say goodbye to Cadon and Carissa. Early Friday morning they headed back to Virginia. It was a very sad night. We love Cadon like he is our own and we will miss him so so so SO much. I can't wait until March when we will go to Virginia to see Brandon come home and will get to see Cadon again!! I am so excited.
Paiton does the cutest stretches when I take her out of her snuggle blanket every morning. You can't really tell but her little back is arched and she is stretching in this picture :)

On Friday night we went to Nana Kathy's and had a delicious dinner of lasagna and visited with Nana and Great Grandma Doris. Nana even watched Pai so that Matt and I could go relax in the hot tub. It was GLORIOUS!! If I could live in a hot tub, I probably would!!

Nana, Pai, and Great Grandma!

Nana even framed Paiton's birth annoucement and has it on a table in the entryway. Paiton feels very special!!

Happy Girl!

Sleeping all curled up. What a precious little thing!

Having to say goodbye to Cadon :( He loves Baby P so much and I know he will miss her like crazy. Mom said that when she talked to Carissa after they got back to VA Cadon was asking for everyone. He also wanted to know where Baby P was and he wanted to get in the car and drive to Nana's bed! :(

Me and my #1 favorite boy in the whole world. I love you Cadon more than anything!!

What makes this boy happy - his three B's!! Box, Baba, and Bo bo.

Trying to close the lid so I can't take his picture. Little stinker!

Grandma and Grandpa in love with little P :) She was in such a cute little mood telling all kinds of stories!

Look at those baby blue's!

Having a little chat with Grandma

Got comfy and fell asleep

Carissa holding Paiton for the last time before they left :( :( I wonder if her new baby cousin in the tummy was happy that Pai was getting special attention!?

Cadon and his second favorite to Nana - Matt Matt!!

Their favorite thing to do.

Wow! So Paiton had a terrible case of cradle cap so I had to moisturize the heck out of it and comb it out. This is how her hair ended up. Haha!

Blurry....Grrr....but oh so cute and happy!

I have one last funny Cadon story to share! He has a doll that he loves to take care of that he got for Christmas whose name is also Baby P :). Well on Thursday he wanted me to play catch with him by throwing the doll. So we did and he was doing really good catching the baby. Well then he put the doll on the ground, pointed to Paiton and with his cute little lisp said "Frow Baby P!" Haha. I was cracking up. But no, I did not throw the real Baby P to him :)
No comments:
Post a Comment