Tabs

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Favorite time of day

I have some cute pictures I took this morning of Paiton sleeping. My very favorite time of the day is early in the morning. Our alarm goes off around 5:45 and Paiton eats right around then. Then she usually falls back asleep for a little while. I love just watching her all curled up in our bed sleeping away. She is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. Sometimes it's hard being a new family but all those sleepless nights, all the screaming, the constantly smelling like milk and baby vomit, it's all worth it. My favorite thing to do is snuggle this sleeping angel. I love smelling her milky breath and I love when she reaches out and holds onto my shirt while she sleeps. I love watching her tiny little body all curled up and I love when she wakes up, arches her back, and stretches out. I love weekend mornings when our little family is snuggled up in bed together. Paiton is truly our angel and we are so thankful to have her in our lives. I hope if you don't have kids you will one day so that you can see what it truly feels like to love unconditionally.

1 comment:

Tim and Lisa said...

I just want to kiss her sweet little face!!!