Tabs

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Pai Pai the Bay-bay

Well Matt and I headed out to our first date Saturday night without the baby!! It was a lot of fun! For Christmas he took me to Chandlers for steak! We had a delicious salad, steak, fries and the most fabulous souffle! It was really fun. Mom babysat Pai Pai for us so that we could go out and Paiton did great! Mom was happy to get to give her a bottle :) It was also Carissa's Idaho baby shower yesterday. They leave Friday morning and Matt and I are so sad to see our little boy leave!! :( We will definitely miss him more than anything. Paiton is getting over her first cold! Poor baby got a cold from Daddy, but I must admit it's super cute when she sneezes and coughs even though I feel bad for her!

The most beautiful girl in the world, just waking up in the morning!


Cami, Paiton and I at Carissa's shower. I forgot to take any pictures after it started dang it!


Our family friend Debbie holding Paiton for the first time! Debbie is the best and we are so happy she finally got to meet Pai!!
Giving P a bottle!! Yum yum!!

Cutie pie!

Her onesie from Grandma Riggs that says "This is my little black dress". Haha. Too cute!!

1 comment:

Brooke and Brad Arnold said...

She is getting so big! Don't you hate it!? I love watching Wes grow but it's sad at the same time!