It was very chilly so here we are bundled up to go out.
Thursday, January 22, 2009
Workout vs. Flab
Today Paiton and I went for a walk/jog. It is actually fairly hard to jog with a baby in the Bjorn! Her head was going all over the place. I eventually gave up and ended up lunging instead of jogging. Oh boy did that burn! Bikini season here I come! :) Although it wasn't much fun and I'm not really one for working out. I'm debating how important it is to me. I already have a husband so I'm pretty sure a little extra flab won't kill anyone ;)
It was very chilly so here we are bundled up to go out.
Pai has a cool snow outfit from Nana that is a bit too big but we put it to use today!

Not sure what happened to this picture....
It was very chilly so here we are bundled up to go out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment