Tabs

Friday, January 16, 2009

Paiton's bath

We took this super cute video of Paiton in her bathtub last night (her 9 week birthday :)). She learned a new trick. She figured out that if she pushes hard with her feet she can scoot her little bath sling around. Too cute. She is smart I keep telling you! Today she was kind of fussy but I did discover that if I put her in the Bjorn and we booty shake to the radio she enjoys it! She really likes the rap ;) Probably because I danced all the time when she was in my belly. She's obviously my little girl!! :)
So here is the video. WARNING: There's a really cute naked little baby in this video! She will be so embarrassed when she's older!! Be sure to avert any little boy's eyes (Cadon, Corbin, Wes ;))

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That such a cute video!