Tabs

Monday, January 26, 2009

An update...

Here is a quick update on how Baby P is doing:
-She is a very big girl and is SO good at holding her head up. She has been doing this for a few weeks but now is fantastic at it!
-She is a roly poly! It takes her awhile but she is able to roll from belly to back and from back to belly.
-She is a burrow-er. She likes to have her face buried in something, a pillow or my neck both do just fine! This makes me nervous and I don't let her do it, but I think it's funny she likes to so much!
-She is a MUCH happier baby these days. She hardly ever cries. When she does it's usually b/c she's poopy or hungry. She is a very good, sweet girl.

I am sure I will think of more but wanted to get some stuff put up. Tomorrow I am going to do another set of pictures with her and this weekend we are having family pictures done! Yay! So check back for some 10 1/2 week pictures!! :)

2 comments:

Brooke and Brad Arnold said...

Be sure to check out my blog when you get a chance, I loaded a couple of pictures just for you, HA HA

Brooke and Brad Arnold said...

Did you see the pictures on the right side? Those are the one's for you, ha