Our New Years Eve was spent with my family. It was Spencer's 16th birthday! We hung out and played some games of the birthday boy's choosing. We also had to play Guitar Hero of course!! We even taught Aunt Lisa how to play! Then we went to Mongolian BBQ for dinner. Yum! Matt and Spencer then headed off to see the new James Bond movie. When they got home we played some more games and ate snacks and drank champagne and Martinelli's until it was midnight! Then we stayed up some more!! We had a slumber party at Mom and Dads so that we didn't have to pack up all our stuff and drive back home in the middle of the night!!
Paiton holding onto Daddy's hand. Isn't that so sweet?
Cami and Aunt Lisa Guitar Heroing
New Years Day we just hung out some more. Then Cami came home with us to spend the night!! Woohoo!! We figured since Spencer lives with us part time (haha) it was Cameron's turn! So we watched a lot of Friends, Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2, and made mini pizzas. Whatever Cami wanted!! We love you Rick Rack!
Tonight is our first date without Paiton! Mom is going to watch her! I am excited to go on a date, but sad to leave P behind! This is the first time she'll be out of my line of sight EVER!! It will be weird not to have my mini me with me! Thanks Mom! :)
I hope everyone had a fun, safe New Years! Oh, I was going to post my resolution so that way everyone will know it and will help me stick to it!! I have been lucky and have already lost all my baby weight and am fitting into my pre-pregnancy jeans! Yay! But I would like to start eating healthier and working out more. I don't know how I'll do it while working and taking care of the baby but I really need to find a way! I don't want to lose any more weight, I just would like to get my flat stomach back before Roaring Springs time! So there it is, now everyone knows and I'll feel guilty if I don't do better at keeping it! :)





No comments:
Post a Comment