Tabs

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Sch-wing!

My little bubblegum got a new swing this week! We had one that she loved but we got it used and apparently we got jipped. It rarely actually would swing. Most of the time I'd look over to check on her and she'd just be sitting in it which made me feel really guilty.
So I told Matt that I couldn't take not having a swing - it's the only thing that gets me 5 minutes of freedom. Well, that and the Bjorn but that's not really "freedom". So we headed out. We found a cute one at Babies R Us after striking out at Target and Walmart. Then we found a less cute one on clearance. We have a winner! It has actually grown on me and I like it more now. I am proud to say I built it all by myself while Matt was at work one day. Pai loves it!! It's the kind that can swing both the cradle way and the regular swing way and it's very comfy looking. I am tempted to crawl into it and snuggle with her! Here are a few pictures of her new toy:
Ok so maybe it took her a minute to get used to it....

Day 2: Still loving it!!!


Pai also got a new jacket and when I got her dressed I decided she looked a little Thug Life so we had to take pictures of that as well! The purple binky completes the outfit.

This is a big stretch!!

Right now we are dealing with a cold :( Poor baby. Yesterday I looked over and she was just covered in boogers. She had been rubbing her little arms and hands all over her and face. Her eyes were all red and watery and she couldn't stop coughing and sneezing. I think it was the most pitiful thing I've seen in all my life! She seems to be doing better today, hang in there little Paiton!!

No comments: