I am way, WAY, WAAAAAY behind on blogging.
I'm so sorry!
Here is our CrAzY life in a quick nutshell, and in about a week, you'll get an overload of pictures!
-I will be 12 weeks pregnant tomorrow. Hooray for nearing the end of the first trimester.
-We will moving tomorrow and all weekend!!! We are SO excited for this! (Well, not the moving, but the new house!) It is BEAUTIFUL and I will post a bunch of pictures when the nasty moving part is done!
-Paiton and the boys dressed up as pirates for Halloween and had SO much fun!
-Paiton and the boys dressed up as pirates for Halloween and had SO much fun!
-Aunt Rhonda and Randi have been here visiting for about a week and a half and we have enjoyed seeing them! Paiton LOVES them both and will be so sad and confused when she can't see them anymore!!
-Paiton hit the Terrible 2's like a brick wall!!
So other than moving, being pregnant, raising a toddler, both of us working and all that comes with it, that's about all that we have been doing!! Pictures to come!





1 comment:
You're a busy girl! Hang in there while all the craziness is happening, it will calm down.
As far as the terrible two's....always remember which one of you is the mom. It is easier to give in sometimes when you get worn down, DON'T DO IT!! They eventually learn that you mean what you say.
Although, I don't believe sweet little P will be any problem!! Love you and miss you!!!
Post a Comment