Tabs

Monday, April 2, 2012

Day 3 of Spring Break was fun! First we went to U-Swirl and enjoyed some delicious frozen yogurt! (I will NOT call it fro yo. I want to claw my ears off when I hear people call it that.) 
The kids enjoyed it, and so did I!! 



 Quinn enjoyed a couple licks of yogurt!
 Posing in the rain with her rainboots!

 After U-Swirl we headed to Ceramica. On Wednesdays it is Preschoolers Paint Free Day! Paiton had a blast. 
I think I may  have posted about this without pictures?? Anyway, Paiton painted a penguin :) I attempted to paint a plate with the kids hand prints on it. I had Quinn in the Ergo while trying to help Paiton and bounce Quinn. It was naptime, and ever since he's been sleep trained, he won't sleep anywhere but in his bed! (Or another bed if we take his "essentials" - sound machine, blankey, and monkey :)) 
So, with no hands and a fussy baby, we made do! I get to go pick up what we painted on Wednesday!



This is how you start day 4 of Spring Break: 

Today Paiton said she wanted to go bowling! So we called up Amy, Dane, and Aly (because who wants to go bowling alone!?) and we all went! It was a lot of fun! They have this cool ramp for the kids to use to roll the ball down the alley! 
Our shoes! 
 The kids, Paiton is hidden by Quinn



Unfortunately Day 5 of spring break was spent with me in meetings for hours. :/ Not a fun last day of Spring Break, but I had to cram in a ton of meetings!
Paiton did have a very fun Saturday though - Nana invited her to a slumber party! Paiton was super excited. Nana rented movies and got popcorn. Paiton was thrilled to get her bags packed and asked us all.day.long when it was time to go. Until, finally, it was! 

 Matt and I are rarely ever alone! We had a fun "date night" at home! We went to Rosauers and got sandwiches and made salads to eat at home. We got U-Swirl on our way home and put it in the freezer for later! We ate dinner with Quinn, then put him to bed and watched some scary shows we can't ever get caught up on with the kids around and no alone time! I got Matt hooked on U-Swirl and we enjoyed our date!
The next morning we worked on cleaning up the office!! It was a DISASTER! Yikes! I had been avoiding it like the Plague because it scared me. But we tackled it and it was so not as bad as I thought it was!! 
Quinn enjoyed playing with the toys that are kept up there!

 Then we went to pick up Paiton and take the kids to an Easter egg hunt at the Racquet Club!! It was a lot of fun and Paiton looked adorable. I have real pictures I will post of that later! After that we stopped for a bite of pizza at Flying Pie before heading home. What a fun way to officially end Spring Break!
My best friend and I! :)
 One of the workers brought out the training pizza crusts for the kids to practice with! Paiton got a kick out of that!


 And just for fun, Quinn's Man Hair!!!

1 comment:

Joe, Riki, and Caydence said...

Wow what a fun break :), you are making me look bad. We have a bridal shower to prep for, so she is doing child labor :) (painting and baking)