Tabs

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas Eve

Hello! Well Christmas is over now :( Here are some pictures from Christmas Eve. We went bowling with my family and had some lunch. Then we headed over to Mom's and I helped her get some stuff ready for Christmas morning. Then Matt, P, and I headed home where we had some good family time! :) We watched a movie, made popcorn and snuggled together. It was a lot of fun!

Paiton on Xmas eve morning, she's dreaming of what Santa will bring her!
Matt and Pai at the bowling alley

Me and Rheayn bowling. We couldn't decide whether to smile or not, so we have one of serious Rheayn and one of serious me. Me and mine's seester!!
Rheayn holding baby P. I have a picture of everyone holding her, but I thought that would be a little excessive.
Our little bowling family.
Me and my girly!!

No comments: