Matt needed to shovel (again) so Paiton and I bundled up and headed out to help him. We discovered awhile back that Paiton really loves being outside in the cold. I don't know why but it's really calming to her. So I bundled her up in some layers, put her in the Baby Bjorn (which she loves now) and out we went!! She loved it!!!! She was cooing for a few minutes just hanging out, but then she fell fast asleep! So we obviously had to take some pictures to document her first time in the snow!!
Keilah and Kotah, as you might remember, are huge fans of the snow. They move too fast and act crazy when they're out in it so this was the only picture I could snag. It's a Keilah snowball!
The little snow family :)
Taking a shoveling break...
I tried to take a picture of Paiton myself, didn't turn out great but you can see that she's just snoozing away all bundled up!!
She didn't stay asleep too long, I should have left her all bundled up! Look at how gorgeous this baby is. Can you even believe something this pretty exists!?!?!
We are definitely looking forward to Christmas Eve and CHRISTMAS with little Pai. Tomorrow we are going bowling and out to eat with the family, FUN! We have a tradition of going out to the movies every year since I can remember on Christmas Eve, but we decided to change things up this year. First there are no good movies out right now, and secondly I don't think Paiton would appreciate having to sit through a movie! So we'll do some bowling and that should be a good time! Then Christmas day we will head over to Mom and Dad's bright and early like always so we can open presents, eat breakfast, and see what Santa has brought! Yay! Can't wait to update you all on how it goes! Merry Christmas everyone!





No comments:
Post a Comment