Today is Monday, only 10 days until Christmas! Holy cow!!
We had a good, uneventful weekend. We got lots of snow at our house, which bums us out. We are not snow people, we are sunshine people!! The road in front of our house is just solid ice so we haven't really left. It snowed all day yesterday. The three of us just sat around the house and watched football most of the day. None of us even got out of our pajamas. I wasn't feeling very good so Pai and I took a nap together in bed and Matt ended up falling asleep on the couch. It was very nice to just stay home, lounge in our jammies, and relax.
Well we did exchange our presents Saturday night. They are rings. I was going to get Matt a ring for Christmas from Paiton - sort of a wedding ring from his little girl to symbolize our new family. Well it turns out Matt had been thinking the same thing for me. So we just decided to let each other pick out the rings we wanted. Then we wrote each other letters about what they mean and exchanged them!! I LOVE my ring, and Matt's is really cool too. Matt is going to wear his on his wedding finger and just rotate between that one and his actual wedding ring. I am wearing mine on my right hand! Gotta love the bling! Check out the pictures below!! Mine is really special to me, it has three diamonds in it - one for Matt, one for Paiton, and one for me. It is perfect for our little family!!!
This is Matt's last week of work before he gets two weeks off for Christmas! Yay! Paiton and I are so excited to have him home with us every day for two weeks!!
I finally caught a yawn on camera!! A little blurry and bright, but I'll take it!!
This is what my ring looks like, I couldn't get a good picture of it. And I couldn't find Matt's online to show, sorry!

P.S. For all you California folk complaining about your 60 degree "chilly" weather - it was 17 degrees when Matt left for work today. On Thursday the HIGH is supposed to be 12. TWELVE. Grrr...





2 comments:
WOW....you guys are obviously "rollin' in the dough". You guys crack me up.....the excitement of waiting to give the gift is what makes it fun. What are you gonna open on Christmas? Well, I guess P will need you to open her presents this year.
She is beautiful, and I know she misses me ;).
Love you and miss you.
Aunt Lori
That is a very cool ring and a good idea. Happy Holidays!
Post a Comment