Tabs

Friday, December 19, 2008

I, Ross, Take thee circus freak

Today Paiton is 5 weeks and 1 day old! What a big girl she is! We had our photo shoot this morning and she was semi happy for it. She gets really tired of Mommy forcing her to pose for pictures. Oh well, she'll get used to it ;)
Today Mom and I took Paiton to an orthodontist that Mom knows who also does casts of baby's fists. So we got one of Paiton's done. I'm 99% sure she was doing her cute thumb thing when she took it! Yay!! I am so excited to get it next week and see how it turned out.
I also have a funny Cadon story. One night we were at Mom and Dad's and I was nursing Paiton. Cadon kept trying to come over to see what I was doing. When he realized what was going on he pointed at me and said "Boob!" We all couldn't help but laugh, but then he insisted on saying it the rest of the night. Then a few days later I was feeding her again (it seems like that's all I do...) and after I was done I laid her down on the bed to change her diaper and Cadon ran over, lifted up his shirt, and knelt down to her saying "Boob, boob. Juice Baby P." Hahaha. He thinks she drinks juice from me. It was pretty cute. He's too smart sometimes....He also REALLY likes to hold her. He will grab a pillow and put it across his legs and say "Ok! Baby P!" and pat the pillow letting me know he wants me to put her down. Then if she cries he will say "Shhhh...." and kiss her on the cheek. If that doesn't work he will tell me "Titi - bo bo!" (Bo bo is binky) and he will want me to get him the binky to give her. Then when she doesn't stop crying he'll say "Titi - ba ba!" and want a bottle to give her. It's pretty cute. He sure does love her and I have never seen a little boy be such a good cousin and so loving to a baby!! Pai sure is lucky!
Matt is thrilled to be on Christmas break for two whole weeks! And Pai Pai and I are more than ecstatic to have him home with us! Now I am guaranteed a shower EVERY DAY for at least the next two weeks!! Woohoo!! :)

Daddy and Pai snuggling on the couch. She was making Dad feel better because he is sick right now :(

Paiton sleeping on her 5 week birthday :)What a snuggle bunny. I love mornings because after she eats at about 5:30 she is very snuggly and we just lay together.
Pai with a cute bow in her hair. She was wiggling around smiling so sorry it's kind of blurry!Caught another smile barely!
Holding my mini me. Man, I look really tired in this picture. Ignore me, look at P :)

Here is P getting her hand impression made, she was not happy with us for putting her through this!! Poor baby, but it will turn out so cute, I just know it!
It is very VERY cold here and Paiton needs to wear her Uggs!

Ok, here are a few pictures from her 1 month pictures I took today. Yes, we tried the tutu thing again. No, she didn't like it better! She is a little princess, but apparently not a tutu wearing one!!

Sometimes princesses just need their binkys!
What a beautiful girl...
Here is Paiton with her glow worm. Mom gave her the nickname "Worm" because of the way she sleeps wrapped up super tight and long in her snuggles blanket. So, here she is, my little wormy!
Thanks for the glow worm Nana!! =)

Ok just one more...this is just a close up of her gorgeous little face.
Alright, I think that's enough for now. I have a snuggly baby on my lap that I'm going to put to bed and lay with!!!! I hope you enjoyed seeing the prettiest girl in the universe!

No comments: