As you all know, Matt and I like to celebrate every little thing. Well today is Paiton's 5 week old birthday! Yay! Happy Birthday Pai!!
Also, yesterday, 12/17/08 was Matt and I's anniversary of getting engaged! Three years ago yesterday he made the most perfect proposal with the most gorgeous ring ever! It was one of the greatest nights of my life and I will always cherish those memories and all the thought and planning that Matt put into making sure it was perfect. He is the greatest. Tomorrow, 12/19/08 is our "dating anniversary" :) It will be five years tomorrow since we started officially dating. Obviously we're not 'dating' anymore, but we still like all those little anniversaries.
I love you Matty and I hope you know you mean the world to me! I am so lucky to have you as a husband and a father to our child. You are a great dad and Paiton is so in love with you too! Thank you for everything you have given me, but mostly thank you for being there and thank you for Paiton.
Ok, on a side note I am planning on doing Pai's one month pictures today or tomorrow, so be sure to check back to see them! :)
Thursday, December 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment