Tabs

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

New Bed For Pai!



Hi! Paiton is now almost 7 weeks old! I can't even believe it! The videos above we thought were cute and wanted to share. The first one is of Paiton after I got her dressed one morning when she was 6 weeks old. She is always in a good mood in the morning, we love to play with her then, she's just so sweet. The other one is of her in her "Big Girl Bed". She hates the bassinet still so we decided to get rid of it and get her a Pack N Play. She slept in it last night for the first time and did AWESOME! :) It was great to not have to worry about rolling over on her and I actually got a little bit of sleep! Woohoo!! It was emotional for me though because she is getting so big so fast!! She loves, LOVES the giraffes that spin above the bed. She is really good at watching one until she can't follow it anymore, then turning her head to find the next. How smart is that!?!? It made me sad to realize how old and big she is already, but I can't wait for what's to come.
Everyone up here is doing well. Tomorrow is Spencer's 16th birthday! Happy Birthday Boo!! We will be spending New Year's Eve with my family as we always do to celebrate his birthday! We will definitely be getting some champagne and it will be extra special having Paiton here for her first New Years!
Matt is taking me on our first post-baby date on Saturday! His Christmas present to me is dinner at one of our favorite "fancy" restaurants, Chandler's for steak! My mom is watching Paiton of course, I don't think I could leave her with anyone else! I don't know how I'll leave her as it is! So we will definitely have pictures to post from that, and also from Spencer's bday/New Year's I'm sure!

Here is a squirrel that likes to eat the berries off the tree in our front yard. He's cute.
Paiton woke up with a mohawk one day!!
Relaxing with Daddy!
Testing out the new pack n play after daddy built it for her!
Naked baby ready for a bath!
In her bed ready to go to sleep!!

No comments: