We headed to Target to walk around and Pai was really fussy the whole time. I got some Gripe Water because someone suggested that I try giving her that when she's really fussy. On the bottle it says it also helps with hiccups, which is good because she always has the hiccups a couple times a day. So I got the chance to use it right when we got home because she got the hiccups and it took care of the hiccups before she even finished taking the whole dose! Score! Maybe this stuff will actually help with the crying too! Cross your fingers!
Wednesday, December 3, 2008
Poop Explosion!!
We headed to Target to walk around and Pai was really fussy the whole time. I got some Gripe Water because someone suggested that I try giving her that when she's really fussy. On the bottle it says it also helps with hiccups, which is good because she always has the hiccups a couple times a day. So I got the chance to use it right when we got home because she got the hiccups and it took care of the hiccups before she even finished taking the whole dose! Score! Maybe this stuff will actually help with the crying too! Cross your fingers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Well I am sorry about that Baby...NOT! Welcome to parenthood and that is just payback for you doing to Mom and me and "P" will get paid back by her kids too.
I miss my baby girl (and you too) come by soon or we will have to come to you!
Love you!!!!!
Daddy
Post a Comment