Yup, it's already time for another birthday post! Paiton is three weeks old today! I can't believe my tiny little baby is growing up! She is such a sweetheart and she has had two really good nights in a row! Yahoo!! I am nervous about typing that because last time I did she turned into a screamer! But she deserves some credit and has been doing great. The days are more trying than the nights!! I wanted to share some things about Paiton that we have learned in our three weeks with her and that I absolutely love:
-We have a game that we like to play with her called Kiss Chase. If you kiss her cheeks she turns her head towards you with her little mouth open. Obviously it's because she thinks you're going to feed her, but it is so cute and we prefer to think that she is giving us kisses. So to play you kiss one cheek, then the other, then the other, etc., and she just keeps turning her little head both directions kissing you back!!
-When she is either really excited or really hungry she shakes her head back and forth really fast. She does this when trying to eat and then gets mad because she can't latch on. She also does it if she's really excited to get her binky. It's pretty stinkin cute.
-She hates her bassinet because she hates to lay flat. She likes to be propped up a little. I think it helps her tummy feel better.
-She is a swaddle baby. She loves to be wrapped up tight all the time. The tighter her little arms are wrapped up the more content she is. She is a very good snuggler too.
-She smiles a lot. It is very precious.
-Ever since the night she was born she has done something really funny with her hands. She puts them into the fists, but puts her thumb in between her index finger and her middle finger. We don't know why she does this but she always has. We like to tell Cadon that she has his nose, because it looks like she is playing that game and Cadon loves when people steal his nose. I think Paiton is just trying to entertain him :)
Paiton on her 3 week birthday!! Such a little cutie!
3 weeks and 1 day. Laying in bed with Mommy. Woke up to eat at 5:30 and wouldn't go back to sleep!





No comments:
Post a Comment