Tabs

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Conceited Baby?

So is it possible to make a new baby conceited? I ask because I realized today that my day is spent kissing Paiton and telling her how beautiful and perfect she is!! But then I decided- I don't care! She IS the most beautiful baby in the world so she needs to know it!! :) We are having a good day today - as long as I don't try to put her down. It's 2:45 and I haven't even gotten to shower yet!! She's not just fussy if I put her down - she screams!! If I put her down anyway as people have suggested, she doesn't stop. This girl will scream for hours! So I pick her up, and she's happy! She's my little left arm growth! :)
Here is a super cute video I took of her this morning. We love watching her in the morning b/c she's just so cute and happy. Enjoy!


1/6/08 7 weeks 5 days old


See - I told you she was the cutest!!