Tabs

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Hair cut!!!

I finally got my hair cut!! Yay!! She cut about 8 inches off, just a couple inches short of donating it Locks of Love! If I would have realized that I would have waited a couple months! Oh well, it needed to be done! Here it is, my mom hair. Cami says it makes me look 30.



3 comments:

jill langston kaufusi said...

Cute hair! We all need a mom haircut from time to time. You look great!

Brooke and Brad Arnold said...

it's cute, I did the same thing after I had Wes. I just recently got side bangs cut b/c I hoped it would make me look younger (but then I'm a lot older than you and need all the help I can get)! :P

Michael & Kristina said...

Your hair is so cute! I love it! I can't wait to see you soon and meet little P! =) I'm glad she's doing better now and not crying so much...I bet that's such a relief for you. I love your face! Miss you! See you in 9 days! YAYYYY!