Tabs

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Happy 2 Months Pai!!

HAPPY 2 MONTH BIRTHDAY PAITON LOLA!!!
Today Paiton is 2 months old! I can't believe it. In some ways it seems like she was just born yesterday, in other ways it seems like she's been here forever. It is still crazy to me that I have a baby!! I can't believe that she is finally here and is the best baby in the world. She has had an AMAZING last few days with very little to no crying!! What a big girl she's turning into. She is the most beautiful and fun baby anyone could ask for. Sorry to anyone else, but there is no way there can ever be a baby as perfect as P! She has the best little personality. She smiles ALL THE TIME and laughs at us.
The other day she felt hot to me so I put her binky thermometer in her mouth to take her temp. Well it beeps when it's done and she was pretty fussy that day so she's sucking on her binky kind of wimpering and it gets done and beep beep beeps. Well apparently that was hilarious to P. She started cracking up! It was the cutest thing I've ever seen!
Today we have to take Paiton to get her two month shots :( What a birthday present!! Poor baby. So wish us luck. I had a little talk with her this morning and explained that we are just trying to keep her safe and not to be mad. We'll see if she listened. ;) Matt is going to try and get off work early so he can come with us! He better b/c it is going to be really hard for me to have to watch her get stabbed and crying by myself!! Then we'll come home and snuggle her to make her feel better! We even have some celebration Martinelli's for her birthday!!
Hopefully today is as a good a day as we have been having. Last night I didn't sleep very well so I am not prepared for a bad day! :\ At about 3:15 some "unknown" number called Matt's cell phone! Only bad news comes in the middle of the night so I was really nervous about it. He didn't answer it and went back to sleep. I stayed awake waiting for it to ring again or for mine to ring but nothing happened. Then at 4 Paiton woke up to eat and I just couldn't get back to sleep. So I have been up since 3:15! Oh joy! :\ What a bummer! Early to bed tonight I guess!
Yesterday at Babies R Us P and I ran into Lisa Newhouse, one of my oldest and dearest friends! She is expecting a baby in April (who isn't, honestly) and it was sooo good to see her and her precious baby bump and her mom, Linda! I love them to death! Well, I'll update later on how Baby P's shots go!
WE LOVE YOU PAI. WE COULDN'T HAVE ASKED FOR A MORE PERFECT LITTLE GIRL.

1 comment:

Brooke and Brad Arnold said...

Awe, happy birthday to Paiton. I know that 2 month appt. is tough first hand, I'm not looking forward to Wes' 4 month appt which is next week if you can believe it! I added a new video of Wes laughing that is just adorable. You should try to get the thermometer thing on video, that sounds hilarious.