Here is my blog for the day: DON'T BUY HUGGIES EVER. I was told Huggies Newborns suck, and they did. But mom and I found a stellar clearance sale on regular Huggies and stocked up before P was even here. DON'T DO IT!!
We have had many a poop explosion in them. Most recently - Sunday morning we went out to Little Kitchen for breakfast as we often do on the weekends. Paiton was really fussy so we took turns walking her around. When Matt passed her off to me noticed poop all over her! There was no where to change her! I ended up balancing her on a folding chair in the hallway in front of the restaraunt trying to change her, luckily I had a clean pair of pajamas with me to put her in. It was a disaster!!
This morning she woke up and ate and we did our normal routine, play in bed, practice smiling and cooing, etc. I get her up and ready to get dressed. When I take her out of her snuggle blanket I notice POOP EVERYWHERE!!!! AGH!! So it became bath time instead of dress time! I am so tired of these stupid poop explosions. I switched to Luvs today because I also had a pack of those. Hopefully the problem will not continue...I'm tired of being covered in poop! Oh and I didn't get a chance to do her pictures yet...hopefully soon...
Wednesday, January 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
We had that happen with huggies also but it was not all the time for us but we switched to costco brand diapers and have never had a problem once. We have had a poop explosion a time or two not very fun lol
I've never had that happen but I don't think I have used Huggies. We have been using the Comforts brand which is a Kroger brand if you have them there, they are pretty good and a lot like pampers.
Post a Comment