She is the single greatest person I have ever known. They say that when you become a mother you stop putting yourself first and always put everyone else first. That is not more true about anyone than my mom. There is NOTHING she wouldn't do for anyone. Not just her own kids, but other people's too! She loves her family more than anything and has sacrificed many things for herself just to make sure the rest of us are happy.
We all love her and appreciate her more than anything, but rarely does she get the credit she deserves for all that she does. Mom, I just want you to know that even if it doesn't get said enough, you are the greatest and we all appreciate you and would whither away without you!!
I can only hope to be half as great a mother as she is. She takes such good care of all of us, Cadon and Paiton included. She loves them as if they are her own. Maybe more! She is a great Nana and a great Mama.
She'll probably cry when she reads this ;) but I don't want her to. I just want her and everyone else to know that no matter what happens, no matter what anyone else says or thinks, there is no one that can compare to or take the place of my mom. She rarely says a bad word about anyone, she has opened her house for others to live in, she loves spending time with us, making us food (ok I don't know that she loves making us food, but she does it ;)), and just taking care of us in general. She doesn't care if Cami crawls up into her lap, or if I do for that matter! We are never too old to be babied, she makes sure of that.
So put that big pretty smile on your face Mom! I am thinking about you, all day every day. You mean the world to me. You are my best friend and I love you so much. YOU ARE THE BEST!! Matt and Paiton and I love you so much and are so grateful and lucky to have a Mom and Nana like you!!
WE LOVE YOU!!





2 comments:
i would just like to agree with you. i love my aunt carol:) she is my favorite person to snuggle with.
What a touching tribute to an amazing lady! I just wish we lived closer so we could all hang out.
Post a Comment