Tabs

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Sweet Pea

Yay for the weekend! Matt is off Monday (Thank you Martin Luther King) so we have a 3 day weekend! Woohoo! Gotta love the school schedule!
Here are some more pictures (of course).....

This is how Paiton and I spend a lot of our time during the day:

Look at the little princess and her cute hair bow!

Like Father, like Daughter
Too cute...
Tummy Time on her Boppy pillow
Does this remind you of anyone...
Like the cake topper from my baby shower!?
(not sure why it loaded so tiny but how funny is that!?)

We love you Pai!

2 comments:

Christine said...

she is ADORABLE!! i love how pasty white our babies are...haha i can't wait to get them to roaring springs this summer and see them get tan except for in between their big rolls! haha

jill langston kaufusi said...

Ashley, she is getting so big! I love her eyes. She is such a beautiful little girl.
About my baby's name.. I really really wanted to have a son named Langston, but when this little guy was born, I just didn't feel like the name fit him! So it took us 2 days to decide on his name, and we finally ended up with Troy. I still really want a son named Langston, so maybe the next boy. (if i am crazy enough to try to go through all this again!)
Hope you're doing well- You are looking so good! I('m jealous