Tabs

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Cute Things

A couple cute things I kept forgetting to blog about.
--Paiton is still in LOVE with the Toy Story movies. She calls them "my movie" and asks to watch them incessantly. It's a good thing I like those movies!! One day we were walking through Walmart and she kept shouting "My movie!" over and over and I couldn't figure out what she wanted. Then I realized they have tons of new Toy Story toys out for the third one coming in June and she kept seeing Buzz and Woody toys and desperately wanted one! Too bad they're expensive!! She even grabbed a box of Toy Story macaroni and cheese off the shelf the other day and clung to it screaming "My movie!" at the cashier when she tried to scan it. She carried that around all day long.
--One of the cutest words she says is "Dinky", which is binky. It's very sweet. She'll say "Mommy my dinky!" and want me to find her one. Silly girl.
--She has blisters on her little feet right now from some flip flops and they're pretty bad. Every day we've been putting medicine on them and covering them up with Dora band aids (the only kind she'd leave one). So now she will hold up her foot and say "Owie!" and then "Hi Dora!" and wave to the band aid!
So cute!
Today she was walking around the house saying "Oh No!" over and over, and I got it on video! Yay! I tried to get her to say "Oh my" too, but it was just Oh no for today!
Enjoy!! (PS. lots more videos to come!!!) Oh and at the end that is her saying "Bite my yogurt!" As in, stop taping me and feed me!!!

No comments: