Tabs

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Swim Lessons!

I can't believe I forgot to add this to the post earlier: I signed Paiton up for swim lessons! I am so excited! They start Monday at the YMCA in Caldwell from 4:30 - 5:10. They are Mondays and Wednesdays for 4 weeks! She will end the last week of May, which is right in time for Roaring Springs to open!
I think I may also enroll her in the summer session swim lessons at the racquet club that we're members of. They have an outdoor pool so it would be nice to do some out there when the weather is hot, since we'll be spending so much time in the water again this year I want her really comfortable with it!!
I'm so excited! And it just so happens Matt's kids don't have school Monday (he still has to work) so there's no tennis practice which means he gets to come to her first lesson!!!!
Pictures will definitely be posted next week!

No comments: