On Friday morning Paiton and I went to my friend Christine's house to do some maternity pictures for her. She has a one year old boy, Corbin, so he and Paiton played outside while we did some pictures!
Check them out here:
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=164593&id=114258278118&l=68b1c87ce4
Then Paiton hung out with Nana while I headed to the eye doctor (and ordered glasses finally, yay for being able to see!)
Then that afternoon I had another photoshoot for an engagement session so Paiton hung out with Grandma and Grandpa and played! Thanks everyone for helping with Paiton that day!
Friday night Spencer came home with us and spent all weekend with us because Mom, Dad and Cami had to go to Twin Falls for a soccer tournament. I didn't see much of Spencer and Matt over the weekend!!
Saturday we just hung out and went to pizza with Matt's parents and showed his dad my new car! Paiton and I did some shopping and started some crafts and I spent hours editing pictures!
Sunday I had another engagement photoshoot in downtown Boise and at BSU. That one was a lot of fun! I am still working on those pictures but I will post a link to them once I get finished!
Yesterday I had a meeting that I couldn't take Paiton to, it is getting harder and harder to cart her along with me to all my meetings, so I took her over to Grandma Kathy's house to play. Her cousin Kylie was also there, so the girls got to play together!
Kathy took these pictures while I was gone, but I stole them from her camera!
I think it's so funny that in this picture the same expression:
Kathy found this alligator stuff for Paiton! Isn't it so cute!?
We went on a picnic to the park with our BFF's Kim and Cohen the other day!
She loves them so much, and she does the cutest thing. She will bounce her Woody doll up and down and say "Howdy howdy howdy!" Haha!! I need to get a video of it! I keep telling you all, GENIUS!!
Laying in bed with Woody:
Using Buzz to guard her face so Mommy can't take any more pictures:
In the car, they both have to go everywhere with us!
She is such a fishy! As soon as I put her in the bath she flops onto her belly and "swims"
I think that at the very beginning of this video I got Paiton doing her new trick. Yesterday in the bath she started putting her face in the water all on her own! Of course when I started videotaping it she stopped, but I think in this one I caught her doing it at the very beginning...




1 comment:
If you ever need us to watch Paiton WE WILL. We really miss her and the boys keep asking about her!
Post a Comment