On Saturday we went over to dye Easter eggs with Carissa, Cadon, and Ryan. I took Paiton's clothes off that she wouldn't stain them with all the dying we'd be doing....right! She wanted nothing to do with it and chose to run around naked with Ryan instead! Crazy babies!
I could post pictures of these babies all day. Love them!

Love me some Ry Ry!!

Cadon was a great egg maker! We told him he had to wait awhile after he put the egg in the dye before he took it out, so he would put an egg in the dye and sit and stare at it and say "wait for it, wait for it..." It was so funny!


Do you see the brown one on the end? I have never seen brown dye before! I thought it was cute!
Nana and Cadon


Best cousins!


I think the cutest thing ever is watching these two walk around and chase each other! They love to play and it is so cute!

Then the party got really wild:

Yes, my child is a streaker!

Love those buns!
1 comment:
super cute picture, looks like you had a great Easter even though she wasn't feeling well, that's hilarious that she took off her diaper and got naked, how cute!
Post a Comment