Tabs

Monday, April 12, 2010

Dora Kitchen!!

The other day my good friend Brooke sent me a link to a Dora kitchen she had found on craigslist. The only problem was that it was in Indiana! I had never seen one before and knew I had to find one somewhere for Paiton. I searched our craigslist and there were 2!
Matt and I went ahead and got it for Paiton.
We took a video of her coming downstairs and seeing it for the first time and she was so excited! Just listen to her little voice saying "Whoa!" "Dora!" "Boots!" It's so sweet.




She loved it so much she gave Dora kisses!


Glad it was a success!!
On Saturday we went to a friends house for dinner. Jake was amazed that Paiton could work his iPhone! She knows how to get to a game she can play and do it!

No comments: