I hope everyone had a fun Easter yesterday!
Ours started out a little rough! Paiton was up all night with a fever. I mean UP ALL NIGHT! I think her and I slept for maybe an hour, about 1:30 to 2:30, then she was up crying. I finally took her upstairs at 4:30 and we watched Toy Story and Toy Story 2. She stayed awake for both. Poor girl was NOT feeling good!
I called the nurse at the doctor's office who told us to take her to the ER. Because of her kidney problems we aren't supposed to wait out fevers with her. However as I am still paying off previous ER bills I decided to wait it out and see how the day went.
Paiton had fun finding her Easter basket.
When we were little the Easter bunny always left footprints, and it happened this year at our house too! (This picture didn't turn out great...)

Paiton's Easter basket, an alligator of course!!

She got a book, big crayons, sidewalk chalk, a bunny game, a little flower pot, and a bunch of eggs filled with Goldfish crackers!
What the Easter Bunny left for Matt:

Just saw her Easter basket:



We headed over to Grandma and Grandpa's to meet the family for breakfast. Brandon had to go to work that afternoon so we decided to do a breakfast.
Cadon and Uncle Matt.

Love those boys!
Pretty girl!


Uncle B and Daddy went outside and hid some eggs for Paiton and Cadon! (Ryan fell asleep) It was P's first egg hunt and she had fun!

Papa and Daddy giving Paiton the rundown of how it works:

She got the hang of it!


It was so cold and windy! (Which is why she's wearing her non-matching pajama pants under her dress!)


Nana had filled these eggs with M&Ms and Cheerios!
Cadon loved that Papa could pull eggs out of his ear! We loved it when he tried to shove one in Abba's ear!

Papa really wanted a picture with Paiton, Pai clearly wasn't having it.

This looks like the face of someone who was just caught red handed:

Red handed doing this:


She found an M&M filled egg and sat in a corner shoving them all in her mouth. It reminded us of Taylor doing the same thing when she was little!! Very funny!
Uh oh Mommy! All gone!

Trying to get pictures of the kids together....HA!

Here is a really good picture of the 3 of them:

Haha! Seriously, that's all we could get. Trying to get a 3 year old, a 1 year old, and an almost 1 year old to sit for pictures = NOT HAPPENING!
Cadon and Paiton right before they about fell off the stool!

Cutest boys in the world!

Paiton didn't eat much during the day, a few bites of ham and an egg of M&M's! Her fever wouldn't go down and she was mostly just laying around and whining so in the afternoon I called again and asked to speak to the doctor on call. They all know Paiton so when she called me back I filled her in. She said obviously we could take her to the ER if we were worried, which we were, but that it wouldn't hurt anything to wait until the morning as long as she didn't get worse. So we decided to watcher her over the night and take her in the morning. Her fever finally went down to 99.6 before bed so I felt confident waiting until morning. She woke up a few times and her fever went back up so I will be taking her to the doctor this morning. It's a good thing they have us to keep them in business! Now please cross your fingers for an ear infection so that she doesn't have to get a catheter! :( She was on 17 days straight of 3 antibiotics 2 weeks ago so I'm not sure what is going on now but I am ready for my poor baby to outgrow this so she doesn't have to have the surgery!! :(
I will update after her appointment!
No comments:
Post a Comment