Here is a picture of the 20 week belly:
And an update on little Quinn - so far 2nd tri is about like it was with Paiton. The terrible heartburn has set in!! Hoping this means he comes out with hair like Paiton did!! Everything triggers heartburn, including water! It gets worse at night and I have started to sleep sitting propped up! Other than that things are going good, I can feel him move a lot more which is very reassuring to this Mama! Love that feeling. So as long as we don't have a recurrence of the kidney stones like with Paiton all should be good!!
Yesterday was a fun day, my friend Marshanne brought her 3 month old son, Tayson, over to "play". :) I wanted to see how Paiton was with a baby and she did great. She loved making me him smile and talk to him. She was a little confused and referred to him as her "brudder" but she gave very sweet kisses and insisted on rubbing his head a lot. She thought it was hilarious when he would babble at her and she would make funny noises right back at him. Silly girl! She is definitely going to be a great big sister!! She asked to hold him and when I told her to come sit by me on the couch so I could give him to her, and she saw that I was actually going to let her hold him, she got really nervous and told me "It's ok. He's too heavy." and went off to play! :)
Last night our friends the Lester's came over for dinner and to play. Auni brought her tea set and Paiton thought it was the funnest thing in the world to have a tea party!!!
The drinking of the "tea" did get a little out of control:
Paiton also loved Auni's gold shoes! When I got the camera this is how she posed:
She is into having her picture taken right now and doing silly poses for me!!
Here is another picture she made me take. "Take a picture of me in my ball pit!"
The other day Paiton was coloring on our glass door with her window markers. She ran up to me excited and said "I colored a green frog!" She was so excited, I asked her to show me the frog and little did I know, it was on her hand!
Such a beautiful frog!
Auntie Barb, who watches Paiton on Thursdays gave Paiton a Christmas present. It was this headband and she loved it so much. She made me immediately put it on her and she wore it around all day!
Barb gave Matt and I this super cute framed picture she had taken of Paiton. We love it!
I keep forgetting to post this. Our very first and only present for Quinn came from my BFF Kim. She stuck it in our mailbox the day we found out he was a boy!
So cute! Thanks Kim!
And one last funny picture - our Christmas tree looks great. It's really full and beautiful, Paiton could not have picked out a better one. However Matt and I laugh every time we walk past it. You can't tell from the front, but once you get to the side it's quite obvious that the tree is not in the stand straight! It is leaning so far back! It actually fell backward to the wall one night and we had to get it back into the stand, and apparently we didn't do that too well! :)
We have a busy few days coming up so I am sure I won't post again before Christmas! Tomorrow we FINALLY get to go do our Christmas shopping when Matt gets paid! So it will be a lot of running around to a lot of stores, hoping they still have what I need to get! I have a huge list and definitely the first stop will be for coffee!! Tomorrow night I am sure will be spent wrapping presents and finishing sewing presents!! I may have been a little too generous with my thoughts on my abilities to get done sewing certain things before Christmas! I have some long nights ahead of me!! I will share my projects after Christmas! I hope everyone has a fun holiday!!





No comments:
Post a Comment