Here are some of the pictures I got:
His cute profile:
Just in case there was any doubt as to whether he was a boy before, there ISN'T now!! :) This would be like if he were sitting on a glass table and you were looking up at him:
She said he has REALLY long fingers, aren't they cute!?
Cute little baby:
The bottom of a foot:
You can't really tell but he is yawning in this one:
She said that everything looked good, his head and stomach are measuring good and matching my May 11 due date. He has 2 arms, 2 legs, 2 feet, 2 hands, 10 fingers, a heart, stomach, bladder, and 2 kidneys!! :) She did say that his legs are measuring short, at which point I panicked and asked if I was having a dwarf baby. She said NO!! She just said that he would be a small baby, like Paiton was. She asked me about how long Pai was when she was born, and how tall she is now, and said that she thinks Quinn will be small too. Poor little Quinner!! I hope he hits a growth spurt in school! :)
Isn't he cute!? I think he looks like P! :)
Matt and I went and walked around the mall last night for fun. It was rainy and we thought it would be fun to get out of the house. We bought Quinn his very first clothes ever!!
Paiton and I always say we're best friends, and Matt is really hoping Quinn will be his best friend! So we found this outfit and Matt had to have it (along with a Little Brother shirt of course!):
We are starting to get excited about having a little guy, although I do have to say that I am already frustrated at how boring boy clothes are! We wandered through all the kids stores at the mall and were disappointed at the complete lack of anything cute to buy!! :( So much different than buying for a girl!
Quinn has been moving around a lot more lately. I mostly feel him at night, I think because that's when I'm not doing as much or moving around as much myself, so I feel all his little jabs and kicks! I love it!!





No comments:
Post a Comment