Tabs

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Funny Story


I am trying to better at remembering to blog the funny things Paiton says. Last night before bed we talked about what we would be doing today - getting coffee at "Dutch Brudders", going shopping, and eating lunch at Red Robin. Paiton LOVES Red Robin and she was so excited to hear that. This morning I was up early sewing, and when I heard her wake up I went in to get her. She was really happy and she said "Now we go to Red Robin!?" It was so funny that she had remembered and was looking forward to it! Matt and I laughed and explained everything we had to do. Then she was giving Daddy loves and she came back to me and said "Daddy's stinky." I don't think he probably actually was stinky, unless she got a whiff of morning breath in her face! It was really funny, but it made Daddy sad! Then she sad "He needs to put his clothes on!" Meaning, get out of bed and get dressed, I need Red Robin! :)
Such a silly girl!!
Last night we went to the Lester's house so that Matt and Kendrick could watch the BSU game together. We ate dinner, played, and had so much fun! Liz had made little gingerbread houses for the girls to decorate! Of course I forgot my camera, but here are a few pictures I took with my phone:
She was SO excited to do her gingerbread house!
Decorating:
The finished project complete with snowmen in the "yard"
All 3 girls houses:
So fun!!

No comments: