Tabs

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas Eve


We had quite the fun filled Christmas Eve, as usual!
Our tradition for years, I think since we moved up here, has been to go bowling on Christmas Eve and get some lunch. Over the last couple of years the bowling alley has been getting busier and busier on Christmas Eve. This year as we walked in we were greeted by a long line and a waiting list for a lane. With the 3 kids we decided not to wait it out and do something else instead. We ate some lunch and then headed to Wahooz, a game place in Meridian.
First here is Paiton Christmas Eve morning, apparently Kotah decided her bed looked quite comfy and he needed to join her!
Paiton wore her pretty new dress on Christmas Eve:
And being the girly-girl she is, she insisted I paint her piggies pink to match:
Thanks to my mom and dad, who bought everyone tokens to play with at Wahooz!! :)




P thought the skee ball was a slide
All she talked about on the way there was "Driving with Titi". She loves the racing games and "driving"!

This is the game that captured all of our attention (and I won't even begin to estimate how much of our money!)
We were seriously SO close to winning an iPad, I can't even tell you. Spencer, Matt, Brandon, and I were hooked on it. Like couldn't stop playing, couldn't stop spending money, we're going home with an iPad if it kills us, hooked.
We didn't win.
Papa and sleepy Paiton watching us play the game:
Cutest kids!!
When we were done playing we headed back to Mom and Dad's to open our customary Christmas Even gifts. The kids got spoiled!! They walked upstairs to find this:
A play house!! (Which for some reason Paiton insists on calling The Dog House...)
Possibly because of this -

So much fun!! Thanks Nana and Papa!!
So excited to open her Christmas Eve present!
Paiton was exhausted after all that playing and not having a nap and had a meltdown when we got in the car to go to Matt's parents. Unfortunately we had to just head home so she could rest!
She took a bath and we got everything set up for Santa to come!!
We put out Santa's cookies and milk and some carrots for the reindeer. My little reindeer helped herself to some carrots as well!
Then it was time to go to bed and hope that in the morning Santa had stopped by!
I spent the evening sewing for hours and finishing up projects that needed to get done. Matt went to play games with Brandon and Spencer, so it was just me and my sewing machine once P went to sleep! I went in to check on her and found her sleeping like this:
Silly girl!
Here are the projects I made this year:
These are chairs I made for my nephews and niece.
Ryan's chair:

And just a close up so you can see a little bit of the detail they had:
Cadon's chair:
Kylie's chair:
And this was the longest project! It's a quilt I made Cami! I think it turned out really cute, but by the end of it I was really tired of looking at that fabric!! :)
Close up of one side with the surf cars:

Close up of the other side with flowers:
I really hope everyone liked their presents!!

1 comment:

Live.Laugh.Love said...

I told her she was in the dog house is why she said that!!