Tabs

Monday, December 6, 2010

Baby Movements!

I just had to post that last night, at 17 weeks 5 days, Matt felt the baby move for the first time! I have been feeling it off on and for a couple weeks, but hadn't been able to feel it on the outside yet. Last night Matt was playing "Baby Chase" and tickling my stomach "chasing" the baby around and it kicked him! He was very excited :) He used to love doing that to Paiton, and when I got further along he'd poke at her and she'd poke back. So fun!
This baby is already quite different from Paiton movement-wise. It doesn't move much yet at all. Paiton started kicking me at about 14-15 weeks and never stopped until she came out! This baby is much calmer, and sometimes worries me when I don't feel it move for a few days! I wish it would start going crazy in there so I know it's ok!! :)
(And sorry for all the posts at once, there are 2 new ones below this!)

No comments: