Ok, maybe this doesn't qualify as a Christmas miracle in everyone's books, but it does in mine!! My camera that has been missing for almost a month showed up today!!!! I didn't miss the camera so much, but the memory card in it has over 2000 pictures that weren't saved anywhere else, including Paiton's second birthday!! WOOHOO!!!
I was getting dressed and I heard Matt start laughing like crazy. I went out into the living room where he was standing, holding my camera. I was so excited! He said he just saw it sitting in the middle of the floor by Paiton's toys! We started quizzing her about it and she would just say over and over "I found your camera. I put it over there for you!" It was very cute, but she never would reveal her secret hiding place. We checked this house over and over and over and couldn't find it anywhere. Later she did tell us she was "hiding" it , but we still don't know where this amazing hiding spot is!! Throughout the day she kept telling me "I found your camera Mommy!" I think she knew I had been looking for it and when she came across wherever she had stashed it, she set it aside for me! Thanks P!!!!! :)
Saturday, December 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment