Here is my 32 week picture:
Made Matt move his finger off the flash:
32 week update:....not much! Not too much has changed. I have a check up next week, and then I think I'll have another one 2 weeks later, and then be on to going every week! My ribs and heartburn still prove to be the biggest problems. Nothing helps the heartburn so I sleep propped up most nights. My ribs just kill me every day no matter what I do and I'm REALLY getting tired of that! I'm just too short and Quinn doesn't have anywhere to go! Other than that things are fine, same old!
I have to brag about Paiton! She is doing SO good with potty training! I can't remember the last time she had an accident, it's been days! She is doing great and only wearing big girl panties!! We are so SO proud of her!! :)
Here are just a couple pictures of that cute girl:
Pouting:
On Tuesday I used the gift certificate to a spa called Rain that Matt's dad gave me for Christmas. I got a prenatal massage. My sister in law, Stacie, had gotten one last week, and told me the lady that did hers was awesome, so I asked for the same lady. She WAS awesome! I told Matt I wanted to leave him and marry her! ;) She used hot stones and it was fabulous. I told her I have always had a bad back and I just really needed her to rub as hard as she could, but she wouldn't! There are certain trigger points that have been shown to induce labor and she was worried about that, but it still felt good. I had asked her to see if she could do anything about my ribs (they are so bad that I have to push on them and pop them throughout the day, so gross!) But she said since it's more just bone and cartilage there wasn't much she could do. She did try pressing on them but it hurt so bad I just told her to forget it! She also couldn't really do my feet because of the same labor inducing pressure points, so instead she gave me a good foot soak after my massage! She took me back to a little room with a fireplace and I got to wear a big robe and drink water and soak my feet in some HOT peppermint water. Sooo nice! It was awesome, thanks Chris!!!! Stacie swears that this lady helped induce her labor by doing the pressure points and using special oils, so I went ahead and booked another massage for right around my due date! I had one with Paiton to try and induce labor and it didn't do a thing, but this lady told me it almost always works when she does it, so I'll give her a shot! :)
Then Wednesday Matt's school had a diaper shower for us! He couldn't be there for it except for the first 5 minutes because he had to coach tennis practice, but Paiton and I got to go open some presents!! It was fun!
One of the teachers apparently also owns a cupcake business, and she made these cupcakes:
They were so good! I had a chocolate one, it had chocolate frosting and chocolate ganache in the middle!!!! Delicious and just my style! :)
Here is our loot:
In total we got 8 packages of diapers, a diaper cake, 3 packages of wipes, 2 gift cards, and some other little things! It was very nice of all the teachers that participated! So fun!
After the shower we headed over to watch the end of tennis practice. We got there and Paiton told me "I want to run with the team!" Well, when you tell your dad you want the team to run and your dad is the coach, the team runs!! ;) Paiton did get to join them!


Also earlier this week we met our friends, Christine, Corbin, and Kinlee to play at McDonald's to play. It was a lot of fun and Paiton and Corbin had fun together! I had never been inside this particular McDonald's but it had cool toys! And it was very popular with the toddler crowd at lunch time! Thanks Christensen's - let's do it again soon!!


And this is just a cute picture I took of a sleepy baby!
So sweet. =) It's too bad it's such hard work to get her to this stage!!! ;)





2 comments:
Wow big update. Sounds like everything is going good :). I had a pressure point massage with Caydence after I found out I was dilated to 3 :) so it may work better if you have already progressed a little on your own. Who knows, all I know is it worked for me ;)
I love her hair!
Post a Comment