Tabs

Thursday, March 3, 2011

The Big 3-0


Yesterday I hit the big 30 week mark of being pregnant.
Here's what it looks like:
Not too much to report...Quinn Jeffrey moves A LOT just like his sister did. All day and even more at night. He is already feeling lower to me as now instead of just pressure on my bladder I get sharp kicks that make my eyes water! But also still have baby feet in my ribs 24/7 which causes me to spend most of my time standing because sitting hurts too much!
Not too much else going on. Some days I can't believe I ONLY have 10 weeks left, other days I can't believe I STILL have 10 weeks left! :) I need every second in those 10 weeks to spend with my precious girl and get things ready for this little guy to come.

No comments: