Tabs

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Potty Training - Day 3


Today was day 3 of potty training, with a hiccup in the middle. Paiton went 6 successes and 3 accidents today, although it should be noted that she only had 1 accident all day, and then 2 tonight back to back for some reason. One she was having a fit and I think she screamed a little pee out, the other I'm just not sure. But still, a pretty good average!
I got a text at 6 am this morning from my sister in law that she was in the hospital in labor with our 3rd nephew! We texted throughout the morning and she kept me up to date of what was going on. At 11:30 Ethan James was born, 7 lbs. 2 oz and 19 inches long! The "hiccup" we had today was that we went to the hospital to visit little Ethan. I put Paiton in a Pull Up, which she did end up wetting, but it's about a 45 minute drive to the hospital from our house, so I couldn't leave her in her big girl panties our we for sure would have had an accident in the car seat!!
Here he is, Ethan James!
Paiton loved him and wanted to be so close to him. She was VERY good about not touching him and asking if she could when she wanted to. She kept saying how cute he was and "I like him!"
Stacie and Ethan:
It's always fun to go snuggle a new baby! Congrats Stacie, Jared, and Kylie on the addition!!
After we got home we went right back to big girl panties and had a couple accidents. But she is liking her big girl panties and doesn't want me putting a diaper on her, so that is progress!
She looked too cute laying on the bed with Daddy reading a book:
Tomorrow is going to be another interesting day, potty training wise. She has dance in the morning, then we are going with Mom and Ema to run some errands and do some fun things - go to Costco, Joann's, etc. I will put her in a Pull Up for dance class, but I may be brave and put her panties on after that. We will see how daring I am feeling :)

No comments: