TANGLED TUESDAY!!!
Tangled is probably Paiton's favorite movie of all time. I took her to see it in theaters a few times because she liked it so much. My mom (so very kindly) thought to pre-order it a few months ago for us, but it didn't come in time! Matt and I frantically searched the RedBox website yesterday and EVERY single Redbox in a 50 mile radius was sold out! Luckily Matt was quick on his feet and just bought it through the Playstation!
Paiton waited anxiously ALL day long. She was very patient but didn't stop talking about it at all! She knew from the moment she woke up what day it was and was very eager to have her "Tangled Slumber Party".
She insisted on going all out - had to have the fire place on, blankets and pillows down on the floor, the works! She got to pick the snacks for the movie and she picked popcorn and fruit snacks! :)
It's almost time!!
We took a break to make popcorn (which resulted in a small air popper fire, but everything was under control!)
Fruit snacks time!
P really enjoyed watching the movie upside down on Daddy's belly for some reason!
We had a lot of fun, and just like the times before, the movie was GREAT. It was Matt's first time seeing it and he liked it too! He was singing to Paiton last night to the tune of one of the songs but putting his own words in and she thought that was pretty hilarious!
Just a funny Paiton story - yesterday we were driving in the car and Paiton was singing as she usually does. Then she told Matt "You sing Twinkle Twinkle while I sing ABC's" and for the rest of the car ride they sang those songs at the same time, which Paiton thought was awesome. And let's be honest, it was one of the funniest things I've ever heard. Matt and I were cracking up. The things this girl comes up with just kill me!!





1 comment:
Sounds fun, I wish I was there, I love popcorn & fruit snacks :)
Post a Comment