Tabs

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

I got PUNK'd!

Another funny Paiton story I have to share!!
Last night we were eating dinner and Paiton started saying to me "Hey Mom, shut...." and I didn't understand what she was asking, so I kept saying "What?" and she would reply "Hey Mom, shut...." and just stare at me.
Finally I apparently fell into the trap:
Paiton: Hey Mom, shut....
Me: What?? Shut what?
Paiton: HEY MOM! SHUT YOUR MOUTH!!! HAHAHA!!!
I about spit all the food in my mouth out and had to turn away. It was rude, but it was FUNNY. Matt started telling Pation that she needs to talk nicely and not say those things or not talk. Then he told her she needed apologize to me and she responded "I can't, my mouth is shut!"
This girl is T-R-O-U-B-L-E!! She did eventually feel bad and apologize to me. I don't think she was trying to be mean, she is just TOO smart for words. We are definitely the underdogs in the Raising Paiton game!! :)

This next story has nothing to do with anything, I just think it's funny. Paiton has a Dora house that has little dolls of all the characters. One of the characters is her grandfather, Papi. For whatever reason Paiton LOVES that Papi doll. Meanwhile, Matt and I think he is super creepy. Anyway, the other day Paiton left Papi in our bathroom, so I put him somewhere Matt would fine him and think was creepy. Since then we have gone back and forth putting Papi in creepy places for the other to find, it's been a pretty fun game :) However I do have to say that today Matt wins.
I pulled back the shower curtain to get in the shower and this is what I found:
Papi creepin' on my loofa!!! Haha!! I started laughing and took a picture. When Paiton heard me she ran in and said "Oh! My Papi! I missed you!" Haha, guess the hiding game is over and I declare Matt the champ!! :)

1 comment:

Joe, Riki, and Caydence said...

That is hysterical, Caydence and I cracked up.