I have started having little panic attacks about having 2 kids!! Life with Paiton is so great and I like that it's just her and I during the day. It is hard trying to work and get things done all while entertaining her with no help while Matt's at work, but I love that time with her and I love that we do everything together. I hope that adding a brother won't ruin the dynamic.
I am still trying to get their room in order. I did get all the clothes I have washed, folded, and put away. Need to get some furniture moved in their room though and that will be Matt's job :) Then I need to hang some more stuff up and things like that.
My induction date has officially been set with the hospital for May 4th. Everyone says that sounds like a good birthday, so I guess it will work ;) I am still a little nervous about having him a week early, but my doctor assures me that for Quinn and I it will be better than having him late. So I trust her!
It is weird to know when he will be born (unless he comes early - which YIKES I hope not!!) One of my friends pointed out to me that it is nice to know. She said she spent the day before her induction cleaning her house really good, shaving her legs, painting her toes, taking a bath, and taking a nap. Then she was ready to go in and have a baby. Sounds good to me so I think that will be my plan as well!
Here is my 34 week picture:
Paiton and "her" Quinn. She is very protective of him already and doesn't like anyone but her to touch him or talk to him!
Matt frequently gets told to stop touching "her" Quinn!! ;)
Let's see if I have anything else exciting and pregnancy related to write about. Basically the same old - terrible heartburn that is getting worse {even though I didn't think that was possible!} Today I couldn't eat because my heartburn was so bad. I have taken to just carrying my Mylanta bottle around and drinking out of it. Not joking. My ribs are still really bad, but I know that neither the ribs nor the heartburn will be relieved until he is born so 5 more weeks of this it is!! Pregnancy insomnia is setting in and I spend a lot of time most nights playing on my phone and killing time.
The positives are that I do love to feel Quinn moving in there, and I love to watch my stomach when he really goes crazy. He apparently loves popcorn, when we were eating it the other night he went nuts!
Mostly I am trying to make the most of this time I have left with my only child and at least there being peace and quiet when I'm awake at night, instead of a screaming baby! ;)
My shower is next weekend and I'm soooooo excited!! It can't come soon enough!! :)
You are now caught up on my 34th week of pregnancy!





No comments:
Post a Comment